Thursday, December 9, 2010

JusT FoR YoUu~~My BaBy...

hmmmm...
BaBy~~<3>
heheheheheee xD
I am happy that the first msg in the morning I read...
Is yours msg telling me that we already 3 months jor...
hehehehee xD
I really tot that u forget le...
so surprise...hehehehe xD
hahahahaa xD
I LoVe YoU So MuCh My BaBy SiAo KiAa~~<3
And BaBy...
thank you so much...
when I was emo u still have the patient to counsel me...
although...
I make u feel so angry...sad and emo too..... xP
heiheiheii =D
paiseh la... >.<
I am no purposely de... o.o
hehehee xD
LoVe You more than I can say...
jealous is good whats...
no meh?? O.o
If i no jealous then u really must be careful le leh...
hahahahaa xD
so u cannot blame me har if I jealous again...
hehehhee xD
so naughty ritez???
haizz...no idea la...
who ask You LoVe dio a girl siao siao like me...
and I LoVe dio You...and also sot dio Yours leng leng eyes... ^.<
hahahahahaa xD
MUuaACkzZzz~~<3
MuaACkzZz~~<3>
LoVe YoU BaBy~~<3
And BaBy I MiSs You So MuCh Too~~!!!
hehehee xD
so surprise that day really saw dio you...
actually...
the time i received ur msg...
I tot u joking only... heiheiheii xD
paiseh la... xD
#>.<#

No comments: